Registered office: Località Brulla 02030 Poggio Nativo (RI), Italy.
Tel. (+39) 0765 872 528 (Tuesday-Sunday, 08: 30-10: 30, during withdrawal periods: 08: 00-09: 00)
Fax: (+39) 06 233 238 629
This document describes how the www.santacittarama.org site is managed, with reference to the processing of personal data of visitors who consult it. The general information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 “Code regarding the protection of personal data” to all those who connect to the website of the “Santacittarama” Association, hereinafter referred to as “Santacittarama”, by accessing web services electronically. The information is provided for the specific website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links. The information is also inspired by Recommendation no. 2/2001, adopted by the European Authorities for the protection of personal data to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the methods, times and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide users when they link to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link. As for the Directive 2009/136 / EC, which introduced new rules on cookies, see the specific information “Cookies policy” below.
Purpose of the treatment.
The data provided by users will be processed for the following purposes:
- purposes strictly connected and / or necessary for the satisfaction of requests made by potential users in the “Guest Booking Request” service.
- purposes related to the obligations established by laws, regulations and community legislation, as well as by provisions imparted by authorities legitimated by law or by supervisory and control bodies;
- purposes functional to the activity carried out by Santacittarama such as, by way of example and not limited to: detection of the degree of user satisfaction on the quality of services rendered and on the activity carried out, performed directly by the association, through personal or telephone interviews, questionnaires, etc. …;
- sending newsletters and information material concerning the services offered by Santacittarama.
In relation to the purposes indicated above, the processing of personal data takes place using IT and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
The data will be kept by Santacittarama in the registered office in Località Brulla 02030 Poggio Nativo (RI), Italy.
Optional supply of data
With reference to the aforementioned purposes, the Santacittarama informs that the provision of data for points 1), 2) and 3) is mandatory, with the consequence that any refusal to provide will make it impossible to meet user requests. For point 4), the user will be asked to express explicit consent.
Rights of the interested parties
Santacittarama announces that Legislative Decree 196/03 confers to the data subjects that provide their personal data with specific rights. In particular, the user can obtain confirmation from the owner or from any person responsible of the existence or otherwise of their personal data and that these data are made available to him in an intelligible form. The interested party can also ask to know the origin of the data as well as the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based; obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law as well as updating, correction or, if there is interest, integration of data; oppose, for legitimate reasons, the treatment itself.
Holder of the treatment
The data controller is Santacittarama with registered office in Località Brulla 02030 Poggio Nativo (RI), in the person of its legal representative. For any communication relating to the processing of data carried out by Santacittarama, the interested party can contact the Personal Data Processing Manager at the following address: Località Brulla 02030 Poggio Nativo (RI).
In order to become aware of changes or changes in the privacy policies followed by Santacittarama due, mainly, to regulatory changes, the user should constantly consult this document.
The discipline relating to the use of so-called “Cookies” and other similar tools in the terminals (personal computers, notebooks, tablet PCs, smartphones, etc.) used by users, was modified following the implementation of the EEC Directive 2009/136 / EC which amended the Directive ” e-Privacy “2002/58 / CE. The implementation of the new Directive took place in Italy with Legislative Decree 28 May 2012, n. 69 which made changes to Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 “Code regarding the protection of personal data”. In particular, art. 122 of Decree 196/03 which today provides:
1. The storage of information in the terminal device of a contractor or user or access to information already stored is permitted only on condition that the contractor or user has given his consent after having been informed in the manner simplified referred to in Article 13, paragraph 3. This does not prohibit any technical archiving or access to information already stored if aimed solely at carrying out the transmission of a communication on an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the contractor or user to provide this service. For the purpose of determining the simplified procedures referred to in the first period, the Guarantor also takes into account the proposals made by the most representative associations at national level of consumers and the economic categories involved, also in order to guarantee the use of methodologies that ensure effective awareness of the contractor or user.
2. For the purposes of expressing the consent referred to in paragraph 1, specific configurations of computer programs or devices that are easy and clear usability for the contractor or user may be used.
2-bis. Except as provided in paragraph 1, the use of an electronic communications network to access information stored in the terminal device of a contractor or user, to store information or to monitor user operations is prohibited.
What are cookies
Cookies are files that can be saved on the user’s computer (or other internet-enabled devices, for example smartphones or tablets) when the same visits a website. Usually a cookie contains the name of the website from which the cookie originates and the so-called “Life span” of the cookie (ie how long it will remain on the user’s device).
Cookies essential for the website to function
The www.santacittarama.org website uses session and persistent cookies, in order to offer a more efficient service to users. The use of these cookies is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow us to provide the services and functions of the website in a complete way. The cookies used on the website avoid the use of other IT techniques that are potentially detrimental to the confidentiality of users’ browsing and do not allow the acquisition of directly identifying user data.
The use of these cookies and the carrying out of the treatments connected to them does not require, in accordance with current legislation, the consent of the users.
Interested parties who do not wish to keep these cookies can delete them after browsing simply by going to the privacy settings of their navigation browser and selecting the option to delete cookies.
Cookies used for aggregate analysis of website visits
To activate the component, which inhibits the sending of information on the user’s visit, simply install it by following the instructions on the screen, close and reopen the browser.
Cookies inserted to publish personalized advertisements on the user’s interests
The website www.santacittarama.org DOES NOT use its own or third-party cookies aimed at collecting information on users’ interests and habits in order to offer commercial communications, as far as possible, of interest or consistent with the interests of users.
The Data Processing Manager